The group structure was reorganised as part of OHB SE's strategy concept. In January 2020, the new business division OHB DIGITAL was established. This is where all group activities relating to the topic "Digital und Services" in terms of content are pooled. For this reason, Process Control Engineering has been moved to OHB Teledata GmbH.We cooperate closely with the other 10 core companies of OHB DIGITAL and draw on the expertise of our sister companies. This enables us to jointly generate tailored and comprehensive solutions for our customers.
Our expert team for digitalisation has decades of experience dealing with energy generation processes and distributing electrical energy, specifically in the rail sector. Furthermore, we have developed solid expertise in the processes of digital command and control technology for railways and utilised our expertise in many customer projects.
More information about our team is available hier.
Would you like to join our team and help shape the future together with us? We offer a working environment that allows your creative juices to flow, giving you the opportunity to work independently in exciting projects and forward-looking fields. Cooperation within our team is characterised by flat hierarchies with an open and friendly working atmosphere. We look forward to your application!
OHB Teledata has implemented an integrated management system to ensure that the requirements and expectations of our customers and partners are met. It defines the minimum standards and requirements in terms of the quality, information security and business continuity of our products, services and business processes:
- Business continuity management system ISO 22301:2019 to ensure availability of vital business processes in accordance with their respective protection requirements
- Quality management system ISO 9001:2015 to ensure customer satisfaction
- Information security management system ISO 27001:2013 to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information
- Declarations of conformity: RoHS 2011/65/EU on the use of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment and WEEE 2012/19/EU on waste electrical and electronic equipment
- REACH Regulation 1907/2006 on the registration, evaluation, authorisation and restriction of chemicals
- Deutsche Bahn AG’s Supplier Award: Nominated on the basis of years of outstanding performance in the field of systems for monitoring and controlling electrical traction supply
- Prequalification verification from Deutschen Bahn AG for digital command and control technology in the digital interlockings category (Nov. 2022)